Get updates via email

Enter your email address:

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

i love you enough to fight for you....


I love you enough to fight for you,
compromise for you and sacrifices
myself for you if need be.
Enough to miss you incredibly when
we're apart, no matter what length
of time it's for and regardless of
the distance.
Enough to believe in our relationship,
to stand by though the worse
of time, to have faith in our
strength as a couple, and to never
give up on us.
Enough to spend the rest of my life
with you, be there for you when you
need or want me, and never ever
want to leave you or live without you

I love you this much...!!!

1 comment:

leehersch said...

This is really great and expresses exactly the kind of thoughtfulness, sensitivity, and caring necessary to keep a relationship alive.

Post a Comment