Get updates via email

Enter your email address:

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Imagination to the limit= INFINITY


Well this is my real life instance.
One of the strangest dreams i ever felt.
I used the word felt coz while dreaming you always have your eyes closed, its only what all your brain makes you feel utilizing all your senses.

Early morning i woke up for my examination, in a hurry.While walking up to the road towards the examination i heard people saying out that someone leaked the examination and the question paper is on sale. Just then i saw a person with lots of books spread over the road. He was distributing the question paper in return of money to lot many people.

I just lot it. Stood there blank thinking about what to do now. As the exam was already ruined and all my preparation gone into drains.

Suddenly a someone shouted- "Look police is doing checking of everyone passing towards examination hall".

I looked in front to see a group of police officials searching everyone going for examination. And they were arresting those caught with the leaked out question paper.

A guy besides me on his bicycle got down to purchase the question paper. I warned him that please dont do such a thing as he will be caught by the police. he simply ignored my warning and bought a question paper for him.

I noticed him putting the question paper underneath his shirt to hide it from the police.

He started walking towards the examination hall. The police searched him and caught him with the question paper.

And here starts the real drama now....
The guy immediately turned into a super hero with really very good athletic built. He was wearing a batman kind of dress which was colored red not black.
I was looking in astonishment.

One of the police officials tried to grab him from behind. He just caught hold of the neck of policeman and threw him in front. The policeman went rolling along his length like some stick.

I kept staring as the policeman kept rolling and rolling and rolling.....

Then i noticed the guy turned superhero was walking towards the examination hall. There was a large globe in front of the entrance gate. The globe was filled with thousands of shine bubble.

He just jumped on the globe and started to absorb more power from the shiny bubbles. Suddenly the shine bubbles realized the this guy was not a real super hero and he had done a really very bad thing.

So all the thousands of bubbles started singing in pinching voice-"This is a fatty, shiny kid. This is a fatty shiny kid.". There voice was really very sharp.

Immediately abright light came tearing the sky and turned the superhero into a small fat kid with sparkles all over his body.

Oh my good my stomach started aching and i got up from my sleep laughing like hell.

This was the sartrangest dream i ever saw.

Please email me at vinayhat@gmail.com me someone had a such a strange dream ever. We will publish the story if its really interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment