Get updates via email

Enter your email address:

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

love you for who you are..


LOVE YOU '
means that I accept you for the person that you are,
and that I do not wish to change you into someone else.
It means that I will love you and
stand by you even through the worst of times.
It means loving you when you're in a bad mood or
too tired to do things I want to do.
It means loving you when you're down,
not just when you're fun to be with.
I LOVE YOU means that I know your deepest secrets and
do not judge you for them,
asking in return only that you do not judge me for mine.
It means that I care enough to fight for what we have and
that I love you enough not to let go.
Loving you means standing by you
even when you are ripping my heart piece by piece..

2 comments:

Post a Comment