Get updates via email

Enter your email address:

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

so many times...


so many times i have seen you in my dreams n i am sure to see you tonight.
There you are,within reach ,yet i cant hold .
I cant kiss you as i desire.
I cant make you love me as i prayed .
How could i love you so much yet you hardly know i exist.
You are so careless about you feeling,i cant understand how you do that.
How couldnt you feel my love.
I have searched many time to end this pain but i m left wid nothing.
I tried to like someone else but that also hurts me not you.
My mind tells me that i m fool and this pain must end..
But my heart say that love has no limit ,no boundary.no rule and there
is no limit of it's endurance.
You know nothing about this pain.
This is a game i cant win it, yet i can't quit it.
I want to give up, but i can't because feeling i have will always be
there like a burden on my heart that will always burn me.
No matter how defeated i feel, i can't end this.
Because without ur love i m left wid nothing..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep trying to post a comment DL but I can't. Whats wrong.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I seem to be able to post a comment under anonymous. What I was trying to say is that sometimes a person is dealing with their own junk and it may not have anything to do with you. Things are not always as they appear to be. Tammy Ashley

Post a Comment