Get updates via email

Enter your email address:

Friday, February 11, 2011

maybe there's a star now................................


maybe there's a star now,

up in the sky for me

.

Maybe there's an angel,

smiling up on me

.

Maybe i am the child of ,

the lord who oversees .

Maybe i will discover,

that which is destined for me ,

maybe i will conquer,

everyone i come to see .

Maybe i will go on to live,

an entire eternity . . .

Maybe i will learn,

all that is there to be .

Maybe i will spend,

every waking moment in glee . .

Everything that i dream,

balances on what may be .

The only thing i do know ,

for sure about life and me ,

is that with your love ,

i will always be complete .

You fill within me,w

that which no one can see .

You touch within me,

there where no one can reach.

You make me feel like ,

nothing else matters to me .

So, always be my love ,

else what a waste wouldl be my eternity

No comments:

Post a Comment